When you are into a relationship with that special person you love, there will be a lot of magical moments between you, special occasions, anniversaries, or a wonderful time you want to create just because you love him/her, and you really need that those moments be absolutely perfect and memorable, one of the most popular and romantic occasions between a couple is a dinner.
Dinner, a magical occasion for love
Dinner is the perfect excuse for you to let go out all the romance and love you have inside and make him/her feel special, show how much you love him/her with a lovely dinner and incredible dishes, prepared carefully just for he or she.
You can prepare everything to create a very romantic atmosphere, use your imagination, candles, ribbons, flowers, there are many options, and you have two choices, you can prepare the dinner by yourself and surprise him/her with a delicious food already made, or both of you can prepare food together, that’s very romantic too.
Some romantic food for that special evening
Pasta is a good option, and preparing home made pasta together is a romantic activity, besides Italian food is always good for these moments, think about these recipes:
- Parmesan Risotto with Roasted Shrimp, is a perfect dish to cook together, and requires wine, so you both can taste a little bit of wine while you cook and enjoy the process.
- Spaghetti with meatballs, don’t you think this is romantic?, remember Lady and the Tramp, that film with those lovely dogs eating this, have you change your mind?
- Tortellini, light, easy and romantic, another good Italian option.
Fish, salmon is classy and delicious, a great choice for your special dinner, check these recipes:
- Smoked Salmon Potato Cakes with Herbed Crème Fraîche, this delicious recipe will make you both very happy in your special night.
- Lemon-Herb Roasted Salmon with Broccoli and Tomatoes, this salmon and veggie recipe is bursting with flavors of citrus, oregano, basil, and parsley. All you need is a single pan to roast the salmon, broccoli, and tomatoes.
- Smoked Salmon and Roasted Red Pepper Frittata, you both will love this smoked salmon frittata made with herbs de Provence, cottage cheese, roasted red peppers, and spinach.
Italian food, if you can’t go to Italian food, bring Italian style to your home, Italians are considered very romantic and their food is not heavy, is delicious and perfect for a lovely, romantic night with your beloved one, these 2 recipes will show you why you need to give to this food an opportunity:
- Sausage Ragù over creamy polenta, an Italian dish with red wine and red sauce that you will love.
- Italian-style chicken casserole, this casserole has all the flavours of Italy and it is perfect if you want to have a no-stress romantic evening.